Terms and conditions
We appreciate your interest and dedicate part of your time to reading the terms and conditions of the Green Gardens’ website. Green Gardens owns and operates this site in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company started as a division of the engineering office of the Green Group, then became an independent company specializing in the design, implementation and retail of garden related products.
Be aware that when referring to “we,” “company,” or “Website,” we specifically mean Green Gardens. When referring further to the use of “you” or “customer” we mean the final customer who gets our services or buys our products.
All of the following provisions are subject to the Green Gardens website. By arriving at the site and requesting services or products through it, you fully agree to all the terms and conditions on this page. If you do not agree to any of these conditions, please do not continue browsing the site or request services.
Green Gardens reserves the full right to change its terms and conditions, at its own discretion and at its discretion, in order to provide the service in the appropriate way that you are looking for. Your continued use of the site after changing the terms and conditions instead of your full acceptance of the changes that occurred on this page.
Green Gardens provides garden and landscape design services. This service includes all sizes, design, implementation, care and maintenance of furniture. Not only that, it also offers a store with many garden related products that can be purchased directly from the site.
Access to services
(A) Account eligibility
When you create an account at Green Gardens, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years old. If you are less than 18 years old, you may not request services or purchase products through our website. This is in violation of the terms and conditions imposed by Green Gardens, and upon our discovery that you have done this, your deal will be rejected and your account will be deleted immediately.
Green Gardens gives you permission to access its services through its website, but you must use them according to the terms and conditions that you set out on this page, namely:
- Use of these services for personal, non-commercial or for-profit purposes only.
- Not to prejudice any of our services for the purpose of modifying it or using it for your personal or commercial account.
- Failure to perform any actions that violate the terms of service, which will be explained later.
- Creating an account on Green Gardens requires that you give us some personal information, including but not limited to, the name, email address, mobile number, payment method … and other information that helps us provide services as appropriate.
- You undertake that all this information is true, accurate and current, and also undertake to update this information at any time. If we discover that any of your data is incorrect, we may, at our discretion, cancel your account and stop doing business with you.
- You may not under any circumstances impersonate any other person or entity in order to register and obtain our services. If we detect that you do so, we will promptly cancel your account and discontinue dealing with you.
- You are entirely responsible to us in preserving your account and your password from loss, or penetration. This is why you should, without limitation, restrict your access to the account from devices other than your personal devices, and you may not under any circumstances share your personal information with third parties or allow anyone other than to access your account.
- If you feel that there is strange activity going on in your account, you should let us know immediately in order to take precautions.
- You bear full responsibility to us about any activity emanating from your account, and you are also responsible for any losses incurred by the company and others resulting from your account.
Prohibited uses of the services
You agree to use the services legally, and not to harm any individual or entity. You also agree not to perform the following actions, including but not limited to:
- Not to post, copy or use any material of the service that causes infringement of intellectual property or trademark rights.
- Fraud or provide false, misleading or deceptive information
- Encouraging illegal activities
- Attempting to hack any account or access unauthorized information to access it.
- Use any malware or robots to access unauthorized information or illegally extract data
- Violation of any applicable law or regulation
- Access and use the services for commercial or profitable purposes
Return and refund policy
- If you received a damaged product, you can return it to us in the same condition that you received it within (7) work days. When we receive the product we examine it well and if there is a defect or damage, we will immediately begin the procedure of refunding the money you paid for the product.
- If you received a product that was not the same as you requested, you can return it to us in its original state within (7) work days and we will immediately refund all your money.
- If you want to undo your purchase or no longer want the product you purchased, you have the right to change your opinion about purchasing the product. All you have to do is contact us to cancel your order to get your money back. If you have received the product, you will be able to return it within (7) work days after receiving it in its original state.
Intellectual property rights
All services we provide on the site are owned only by Green Gardens, and in no case may the website’s intellectual property rights be violated.
The design of the site and all texts, images, fonts, and programming codes are the property of Green Gardens and you can never use it without our express consent. Any violation of the Queen’s rights, our idea will be dealt with seriously and in accordance with the law.
Termination of services
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend our services with you when we find that you have, without limitation, breached any provision of this Agreement.
Updates to terms and conditions
We may at any time make changes to our terms and conditions in order to better provide services to all customers. Please always check this page for the latest updates and changes we have made.
Your continued request for services and products through us after some change of terms and conditions indicates your full agreement with these changes and the amendments that we have made.